ZERO IN ON CATTLE COLOR MANAGEMENT
Get the color you want.
- Genotypes for black, red and wild-type alleles
- Homozygous black animals always transmit the dominant black allele to progeny
- Red animals always transmit the recessive red allele to progeny
- Heterozygous black parents bred to red mates produce 50% black calves and 50% red calves
- Customers are advised to check with their respective breed association for recognized laboratory service providers, testing policies and procedures.
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- January 5, 2017 - Iowa Farmer Today Producers have many tools to make best genetic selections
- December 2016 - Brangus Journal The Dance Steps of Genomics Part II: Using Genomics in Your Herd
- December 1, 2016 - Progressive Cattleman Seedstock panel addresses ways to capture the value of good genetics
- December 1, 2016 - AgriLand How the genomics scheme saved suckler farm margins in 2016
- November 23, 2016 - The Cattle Site Massive Funding Boost for New Zealand Beef Genetics Research
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® Beef Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
If your cattle are registered or recorded with the American Angus Association, click here to place your order online through AGI.
If your cattle are registered or recorded with the Red Angus Association of America, click here to download the Red Angus Order Form and price list.
Watch Sample Collection Videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233- 3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
SEND FORM AND SAMPLES
Mail your order and testing kit samples to:
333 Portage Street, Building 300
Kalamazoo, MI 49007-9970
Please email completed form to:
Customers are advised to check with their respective breed association for recognized laboratory service providers, testing policies and procedures.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States