Make more informed decisions today with HD 50K for Global Angus
NOTE: Members of the American Angus Association, the Red Angus Association of America, Angus Australia and the New Zealand Angus Association should use their respective customized HD 50K applications for genomic enhanced EPDs and EBVs.
- Evaluate straight-bred Black and Red Angus animals in North America, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, South America and other populations with strong pedigree ties to Black and Red Angus animals from the United States
- Why make breeding mistakes? Get reliable information for Black and Red Angus now
- Molecular Value Predictions (MVP®s), associated percentile ranks, and dollar MVPFL index predictions for combined growth, feed efficiency and carcass trait genetic merit
Bull buyers increasingly insist on tested bulls. HD 50K delivers the information buyers want:
- Genomic predictions/percentile ranks for 18 traits plus the beef industry's first genomic-based economic index for feedlot and carcass traits
- Percent ranks are based on a reference population of nearly 8,000 animals
- Explains roughly one third of transmitted genetic variation across calving ease, maternal, feedlot growth and carcass traits
Selection and mating decisions are more profitable with molecular value predictions (MVPs) and ranks from HD 50K, find out:
- Which heifers to keep and breed for replacement, to sell as seedstock, or to cull
- Empower mating decisions for a lifetime of more valuable seedstock progeny
- Identify elite females for embryo transfer or in vitro fertilization
- Which bulls to keep, to sell for breeding purposes or to market
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- January 5, 2017 - Iowa Farmer Today Producers have many tools to make best genetic selections
- December 2016 - Brangus Journal The Dance Steps of Genomics Part II: Using Genomics in Your Herd
- December 1, 2016 - Progressive Cattleman Seedstock panel addresses ways to capture the value of good genetics
- December 1, 2016 - AgriLand How the genomics scheme saved suckler farm margins in 2016
- November 23, 2016 - The Cattle Site Massive Funding Boost for New Zealand Beef Genetics Research
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
For HD 50K for Global Angus, download the Microsoft Excel® Beef Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
If your cattle are registered or recorded with the American Angus Association, click here to place your order online through AGI.
If your cattle are registered or recorded with the Red Angus Association of America, click here to download the Red Angus Order Form and price list.
Watch Sample Collection Videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233- 3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
SEND FORM AND SAMPLES
Mail your order and testing kit samples to:
333 Portage Street, Building 300
Kalamazoo, MI 49007-9970
Please email completed form to:
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States