Accurate. Affordable. Dependable.
- Uses imputation (i) to predict HD 50K genotypes from a lower-density genotype subset
- Fewer genotypes means i50K is a more affordable option to help Angus breeders begin testing or test more animals
- One sample for GE-EPDs, parentage, genomic percentile ranks and Sire Match
- Effectively the same accuracy as HD 50K associated GE-EPDs
Uses the right markers. i50K™ revolutionizes the decision-making process to help improve performance and profitability.
- At a young age, more about an animal’s genetic potential can be known than if the animal had 10 — 20 progeny records1
- i50K is currently available for Black Angus through AGI. I50K is also available for Red Angus and Brangus through Zoetis and integrated into their breed association’s genetic evaluation program. i50K is anticipated to be available for additional breeds in the future
Improves management decisions and increases efficiencies. i50K makes it easier than ever to know if an animal should be:
- Selected to enter the breeding herd
- Used as a donor female in an embryo transfer program
- Marketed based on unique genetic attributes
Similar to HD 50K, i50K enables Sire Match for GeneMax®-tested progeny.
- Markers used for GeneMax and GeneMax® Advantage™ are directly included in the i50K and HD 50K genotyping platforms
- Sire assignment is an exclusive benefit for progeny of i50K- and HD 50K-tested bulls when using these products
For more information, download our Technical Bulletin.
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
- Approximate progeny equivalents associated with accuracy of GE-EPDs powered by HD 50K based on verified pedigree and HD 50K information.
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
In The News
- January 5, 2017 - Iowa Farmer Today Producers have many tools to make best genetic selections
- December 2016 - Brangus Journal The Dance Steps of Genomics Part II: Using Genomics in Your Herd
- December 1, 2016 - Progressive Cattleman Seedstock panel addresses ways to capture the value of good genetics
- December 1, 2016 - AgriLand How the genomics scheme saved suckler farm margins in 2016
- November 23, 2016 - The Cattle Site Massive Funding Boost for New Zealand Beef Genetics Research
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
If your cattle are registered or recorded with the American Angus Association, click here to place your order online through AGI.
For animals not registered, please download the Microsoft Excel® Beef Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Watch Sample Collection Videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
SEND FORM AND SAMPLES
Mail your order and testing kit samples to:
Angus Genetics Inc. (AGI)
3201 Frederick Avenue
Saint Joseph, MO 64506
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States