Genomic technology is ever-evolving. We're here to give you the latest on research, products and strategies to help your beef herd thrive.
Learn about the positive impact of genetic testing. Breeding specialists and beef producers share their experiences.
GENEMAX ADVANTAGE: A BETTER GAME PLAN FOR MANAGING HEIFERS
GeneMax Advantage offers commercial cattlemen a better game plan for managing heifers. Listen to how Spurr Ranch in Vinita, Oklahoma uses GeneMax to rank and choose the best heifers from a group of phenotypically similar individuals.
BUILDING BETTER GENETICS: YON FAMILY FARMS
Cattle producers like Kevin and Lydia Yon, Yon Family Farms, rely on DNA information from the Zoetis HD 50K test and genomic-enhanced EPDs to make the best possible selection decisions.
BUILDING BETTER GENETICS: CAM RANCHES
Cattle producers like Andrew McPeake, CAM Ranches, rely on DNA information from the Zoetis HD 50K test and genomic-enhanced EPDs to make the best possible selection decisions.
NEWS & MEDIA
Be first to get the latest news about Zoetis Genetics. Learn about new breakthroughs in genomic technology.
In the News
All the latest breakthroughs in genomic technology and how genomic science is impacting beef operations worldwide.
- January 5, 2017 - Iowa Farmer Today Producers have many tools to make best genetic selections
- December 2016 - Brangus Journal The Dance Steps of Genomics Part II: Using Genomics in Your Herd
- December 1, 2016 - Progressive Cattleman Seedstock panel addresses ways to capture the value of good genetics
- December 1, 2016 - AgriLand How the genomics scheme saved suckler farm margins in 2016
- November 23, 2016 - The Cattle Site Massive Funding Boost for New Zealand Beef Genetics Research
Press Releases & Articles
What’s new at Zoetis Genetics? Learn about new tools, product updates and partnerships. Find out how we’re impacting the industry and making news.
- October 5, 2016
Zoetis Takes Home Innovation Award for CLARIFIDE® Plus
- March 1, 2016 - Press Release
Zoetis Launches CLARIFIDE® Plus
- June 24, 2015 - Press Release
New Zoetis Website Offers Greater Access to Genomic Information
- June 11, 2015 - Press Release
Zoetis Introduces i50K Genomic Test
- June 8, 2014 - Press Release
Zoetis to incorporate Next Generation Genotyping (NGG) Technology
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States