UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF GENOMIC TESTING
- CLARIFIDE® Core is a basic genomic profile, developed side-by-side with the Council on Dairy Cattle Breeding (CDCB), for special situations where less reliability and basic traits and fewer support tools are acceptable as compared to CLARIFIDE or CLARIFIDE Plus
- Like all CLARIFIDE brands, CLARIFIDE Core uses CDCB results for its 15 traditional traits and indexes to maintain higher reliability and standards versus non-CDCB tests and provides the most complete and accurate pedigree confirmation and discovery on the market.
- CLARIFIDE Core enables users to improve their herds more than if they used other, lower reliability tests or parent average, just not as quickly as the higher reliability tests with more complete risk-aversion profiles like CLARIFIDE and CLARIFIDE Plus
- Easily and economically upgrade to more long-term profitability tests of CLARIFIDE or CLARIFIDE Plus when ready
- Results are available for U.S. only commercial (NON-REGISTERED) Holstein, Jersey and Brown Swiss FEMALES only and are not for those desiring to be part of Enlight®, SearchPoint®, mating programs or elite cattle industry lists
Genomic test results, simplified.
- Provides fifteen (15) core CDCB traits and indexes plus breed characteristics and pedigree validation and discovery
- CLARIFIDE Core provides more accurate, dependable data to help improve individual animal pedigree knowledge and overall herd productivity as compared to non-CDCB driven test products or parent average
- CLARIFIDE Core results are available through Excel reports and data transfers to select on-farm management software programs
Remove the guesswork from breeding decisions.
- CLARIFIDE Core results can help you identify which animals offer the potential to meet farm goals and optimize efficient dairy production—with reasonable, accurate reliability
- CLARIFIDE Core helps you improve the speed of genetic progress as compared to herds not genomic testing
- Results help you recognize animals that will better fit in your herd and take the guesswork out of breeding decisions
Start on your pathway to profitability with CLARIFIDE Core.
- Maximize profit through proper genomic testing strategies, support and test choice
- Improve herd genetic progress more than with parent average or lower reliability tests
- Easily and economically upgrade to more profitable long-term CLARIFIDE portfolio options when you're ready
For more resources on CLARIFIDE, please download
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- January 29, 2018 - Progressive Dairyman Genomic testing for genetic gain in a small commercial herd
- January 1, 2018 - Progressive Dairyman How selection for better health impacts dairy profitability
- February 25, 2017 - Hoard's Dairyman They make the most of genomic testing
- December 20, 2016 - The Bullvine Zoetis and Holstein Association USA Release Top-Ranking Bull Lists with Genomic Predictions for Wellness Traits
- November 30, 2016 - The Bullvine Genomic Testing in Action: How Dairies Use Data to Improve Herd Productivity and Profitability (Video)
- November 23, 2016 - The Bullvine Improve Genetics with Powerful Indexes
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® CLARIFIDE Core Dairy Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Watch sample collection videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States