Pinpoint the best of the best
- A powerful selection tool to more accurately identify your elite animals
- More reliable results to validate elite females that will enter more advanced reproductive management, such as embryo transfer or in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Confirmation of elite male genetics for entry into A.I. testing programs
- Building more genomic reliability into an animal’s offspring
Do better than relying on only parent average, thanks to CLARIFIDE Ultra’s Genomic Predicted Transmitting Ability (GPTA) values1.
- Reveal more about the actual genetic potential of the animal instead of simply measuring an average of the parents’ estimated genetic makeup
- Delivers 72% to 75% reliability2 for Holsteins as opposed to 20% to 30% for parent average3
- Dairy producers can anticipate with confidence and make decisions with science and history on their side
Make smart decisions with fewer guesses when it comes to selection and breeding.
- Recognize high-genetic females and apply sexed semen, embryo transfer, in vitro fertilization, etc. to drive faster progress
- Identify heifers that may be better used as recipients for high-quality embryos, bred with conventional semen or sold for other purposes
- Address fertility haplotypes and genetic conditions that can be better managed in mating programs
- Provides the same or higher level of reliability as data from 115 milking daughters for reproduction—more than a lifetime of information with one test4
CLARIFIDE makes it easier to understand genomics by bringing you information that really matters:
- Nearly 62,000 markers. Almost 61,000 markers are reported to CDCB with the remainder used by Zoetis in research and development efforts
- Over 30 production, health and type traits, composite indexes, genetic conditions and haplotypes
- Data that helps you plan more accurately for the long term
- Provides electronic reports that can be integrated into some herd management software programs or mating programs
For more resources on using CLARIFIDE in your herd, please download:
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
- GPTA values are derived from the USDA-CDCB dairy genetic evaluation system using CLARIFIDE data
- Zoetis data on file. Results from analysis of cumulative 3K and 6K results reported from USDA-CDCB dairy genetic evaluation as of September 2012 and associated submission data.
- Source: USDA-CDCB evaluation for CLARIFIDE-tested Holstein females ≤12 months of age as of April 2014. Median value for NM$ in this data set = 22%.
- Zoetis data on file.
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- July 3, 2018 - Dairy Herd Management Armed With Immunity
- April 25, 2018 - Progressive Dairyman How a 100-pound Holstein herd averages 7 pounds combined fat and protein
- April 5, 2018 - Dairy Herd Management Calf Wellness Traits Now Part of Holstein Genomic Offering
- February 3, 2018 - Dairy Business Dairymen and AI Staff Look to Future of Dairy Breeding
- January 29, 2018 - Progressive Dairyman Genomic testing for genetic gain in a small commercial herd
- January 1, 2018 - Progressive Dairyman How selection for better health impacts dairy profitability
- February 25, 2017 - Hoard's Dairyman They make the most of genomic testing
- December 20, 2016 - The Bullvine Zoetis and Holstein Association USA Release Top-Ranking Bull Lists with Genomic Predictions for Wellness Traits
- November 30, 2016 - The Bullvine Genomic Testing in Action: How Dairies Use Data to Improve Herd Productivity and Profitability (Video)
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® Dairy Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Enrolled in Enlight™?
If you are a Holstein producer, you may place your order online at www.enlightdairy.com.
Click here for more information on the CDCB fee structure for genomic testing of U.S. females.
Holstein producers using Enlight™ can order test collectors within Enlight at www.enlightdairy.com.
Watch sample collection videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States