MORE VALUABLE MILK STARTS HERE
Genomic testing helps you to get the best value from milk production.
- Use CLARIFIDE® to help you make breeding decisions that lead to higher component milk proteins and to enhance cheese yield by focusing on herds that carry dominant traits for favorable milk proteins, such as Kappa-Casein and Beta Casein A2.
Identify milk proteins in one step with CLARIFIDE®. Testing is important because:
- A single sample can help identify progress towards Beta Casein A2 breeding and other milk protein components desired such as Alpha S1-Casein, Beta Lactoglobulin, or Kappa-Casein I and II
- Achieve premium prices for Beta Casein A2 milk from your A2A2 cows if your milk market pays for this
- Advance heifer selection, mating management and herd improvement decisions by identifying desirable milk protein genotypes
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- January 1, 2018 - Progressive Dairymand How selection for better health impacts dairy profitability
- February 25, 2017 - Hoard's Dairyman They make the most of genomic testing
- December 20, 2016 - The Bullvine Zoetis and Holstein Association USA Release Top-Ranking Bull Lists with Genomic Predictions for Wellness Traits
- November 30, 2016 - The Bullvine Genomic Testing in Action: How Dairies Use Data to Improve Herd Productivity and Profitability (Video)
- November 23, 2016 - The Bullvine Improve Genetics with Powerful Indexes
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® Dairy Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Enrolled in Enlight™?
If you are a Holstein producer, you may place your order online at www.enlightdairy.com.
Click here for more information on the CDCB fee structure for genomic testing of U.S. females.
Holstein producers using Enlight™ can order test collectors within Enlight at www.enlightdairy.com.
Watch sample collection videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States