ACCURATELY IDENTIFY POLLED ANIMALS
The first step to polled animals: Test with CLARIFIDE®.
- More dairy producers are focusing on polled animals to avoid the animal welfare implications and costs of dehorning.
- This simple genetic test can help you breed towards more polled animals. The test pinpoints both homozygous polled animals and those carrying the polled gene (heterozygous).
- Until now, other tests have fallen short in accurately predicting polled animals. CLARIFIDE, however, relies on advanced genomic technology and exhaustive research to provide results with greater accuracy.
Test for polled animals when you order CLARIFIDE®.
- Pinpoint and develop more homozygous polled animals (those that will not pass the horned gene)
- Helps reduce costs and potential animal welfare issues associated with dehorning
For more information, click hereOpens in a new window to download the Technical Summary.
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- February 25, 2017 - Hoard's Dairyman They make the most of genomic testing
- January 11, 2017 - Dairy Herd Management The Genomics of Fertility and Health Traits
- January 10, 2017 - Dairy Herd Management Genomics Breed Success on Diverse Dairies
- December 20, 2016 - The Bullvine Zoetis and Holstein Association USA Release Top-Ranking Bull Lists with Genomic Predictions for Wellness Traits
- December 8, 2016 - Dairy Herd Management Big Cows Aren't Efficient Cows
- November 30, 2016 - The Bullvine Genomic Testing in Action: How Dairies Use Data to Improve Herd Productivity and Profitability (Video)
- November 23, 2016 - The Bullvine Improve Genetics with Powerful Indexes
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® Dairy Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Enrolled in Enlight™?
If you are a Holstein producer, you may place your order online at www.enlightdairy.com.
Click here for more information on the CDCB fee structure for genomic testing of U.S. females.
Holstein producers using Enlight™ can order test collectors within Enlight at www.enlightdairy.com.
Watch sample collection videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States