Unlock Your Dairy Herd’s Genetic Potential
Great products and world-class expertise—that’s what helps dairy farmers make informed decisions about their herd’s future. Powerful DNA testing allows producers to capitalize on dairy animals with superior genetic traits to boost productivity and profitability and build your herd for the future.
CONDITIONS & OTHER TESTS
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- February 25, 2017 - Hoard's Dairyman They make the most of genomic testing
- January 11, 2017 - Dairy Herd Management The Genomics of Fertility and Health Traits
- January 10, 2017 - Dairy Herd Management Genomics Breed Success on Diverse Dairies
- December 20, 2016 - The Bullvine Zoetis and Holstein Association USA Release Top-Ranking Bull Lists with Genomic Predictions for Wellness Traits
- December 8, 2016 - Dairy Herd Management Big Cows Aren't Efficient Cows
- November 30, 2016 - The Bullvine Genomic Testing in Action: How Dairies Use Data to Improve Herd Productivity and Profitability (Video)
- November 23, 2016 - The Bullvine Improve Genetics with Powerful Indexes
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® Dairy Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Enrolled in Enlight™?
If you are a Holstein producer, you may place your order online at www.enlightdairy.com.
Click here for more information on the CDCB fee structure for genomic testing of U.S. females.
Holstein producers using Enlight™ can order test collectors within Enlight at www.enlightdairy.com.
Watch sample collection videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States