Safe Protection Against Fleas
Why choose REVOLUTION® (selamectin) to protect your patients from fleas? Here are just a few reasons:
- Kills adult fleas for a full month—and prevents flea eggs from hatching.
- Reduces flea blood feeding.4
- It's easy to administer.
- Doesn't require separation time from other pets or other family members after application.
- Gives cat owners the peace of mind that comes from knowing REVOLUTION is veterinarians' #1 choice for protection against fleas.1
Breaking The Flea Life Cycle
To get—and keep—fleas under control, a monthly preventive should kill adult fleas for a full month and prevent flea eggs from hatching.
- REVOLUTION killed ≥90% of adult fleas within 24 hours and >99% within 48 hours.2 At 30 days after treatment, REVOLUTION showed better residual activity against adult fleas than did Advantage® or Frontline® Plus.2
- Controlling eggs controls the biggest part of the flea cycle. Within 48 hours of dosing, REVOLUTION reduced production of flea eggs by >95%. By 72 hours, it reduced egg production by 99.98%.3
Inhibiting Flea Blood Feeding4
The itching and irritation caused by flea blood feeding is a source of frustration for cats and their owners. Once administered, REVOLUTION inhibits that feeding—even before the adult fleas die.
- REVOLUTION effectively reduced flea feeding for the duration of a 28-day study.
- Frontline® Top Spot and Advantage were only effective through days 7 and 14, respectively.
Advantage® is a trademark of Bayer. Frontline® Plus and Frontline® Top Spot are trademarks of Merial.