Get The EQStable™ App In Time For The Meet At The Peak Seminar
Download the app by Zoetis on the Apple® App Store®
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., June 17, 2013 — The new EQStable™ app from Zoetis provides Meet at the Peak Seminar trail ride attendees with an interactive tool to take along at the event. Riders can track and share their rides with friends using the EQStable app.
Download the free app before the American Horse Publications (AHP) annual seminar in Colorado Springs, Colo. on June 20-22 and share your Academy Riding Stables trail ride through the Garden of the Gods.
“The Zoetis Equine team is excited to share this tool that allows you to track and share your rides and create a virtual stable on your phone to manage your horse’s health care,” said Kate Russo, marketing manager, U.S. Cattle and Equine Marketing, Zoetis. “Plus, with the EQStable app, you can set alerts for upcoming events and stay up to date with the latest equine news from the TheHorse.com.”
The EQStable app can be downloaded from the Apple® App Store® and includes the following key features:
- My Stable prompts horse owners for information about their horse or herd to create individual horse profiles and manage their needs, from vaccinations and exercise to shoeing and deworming. The app creates reminder alerts for upcoming events or appointments.
- Track My Ride gives riders the opportunity to track and save their rides with a ride history log. Riders can name each route and specify the horse they rode and share their ride with friends on Facebook®.
- Calendar stores dates of competitions, horse health appointments and events.
- TheHorse.com News lists the latest equine industry stories, which users can read with one easy click.
- Horse Health features tips on deworming, vaccination, dentistry and shoeing for a horse or herd.
- GlobalVetLINK® provides on-the-go access to digital health certificates (eCVIs), digital EIA (Coggins) certificates and GoPass® six-month passports.
- Products lists photos and general information about each Zoetis product.
- Settings lets horse owners tailor their social media share settings and which alerts they want to receive for appointments, events and notifications.
- Notifications allows horse owners to receive important information, updates and promotions.
Another feature coming soon:
- Veterinarian Finder, powered by GlobalVetLINK, will provide an interactive map to search for equine veterinarians and gas stations within a specified area.
“We are excited to support AHP again this year as a Diamond Sponsor and are looking forward to your feedback on the EQStable app,” Russo said.
Learn more about the Zoetis EQStable app on zoetisUS.com/EQStable and about Zoetis by visiting zoetisUS.com. Follow us on Facebook® at Facebook.com/EQStable and on Pinterest® at pinterest.com/EQStable.
About American Horse Publications
American Horse Publications is a non-profit professional association dedicated to promoting excellence in equine media and better understanding and communication within the equine publishing industry. For more information on the association, please contact: Chris Brune, American Horse Publications, at email@example.com or 386-760-7743, or visit the AHP website at www.americanhorsepubs.org.
About GlobalVetLINK (GVL®)
GlobalVetLINK was founded in 2001 and is the nation's leader in electronic animal health records, providing intuitive online certification solutions that enable animal health practitioners to quickly and accurately create professional health records. Animal health practitioners and their clients can manage their records at any time and from anywhere with Internet access. GlobalVetLINK system uniquely connects veterinarians, animal owners, animal diagnostic laboratories, industry partners, and government officials to improve overall animal wellness and safety. GVL’s services embrace both companion and food animal health practitioners to establish protocols that will help improve their business in all aspects including saving money and time.
Zoetis (zō-EH-tis) is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting customers and businesses focused on raising and caring for livestock and companion animals. Building on a 60-year history as the animal health business of Pfizer Inc., Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. The company generated annual revenues of $4.3 billion in 2012. It has more than 9,300 employees worldwide and a local presence in approximately 70 countries, including 29 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries. Its products serve veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for livestock and companion animals in 120 countries. For more information, visit www.zoetisUS.com.
For further information, Contact:
Bader Rutter & Associates
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States