Zoetis Launches Guess the Weight Sweepstakes on EQStable™
Participants can win a VIP experience for four to the 2016 Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., March 17, 2016 — Tuesday Zoetis kicked off its Guess the Weight Sweepstakes – a new online sweepstakes specially designed to help educate horse owners on the importance of accurate dosing of dewormers. Through March 31, 2016, Facebook users can visit the EQStable page from Zoetis, for a chance to win a VIP experience to the 2016 Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event in Lexington, Kentucky!
“Zoetis has taken a leadership role in customized deworming through our Individualized Deworming program and will have more exciting resources coming soon,” said Tracey Higgins, marketing manager, Equine Pharmaceuticals, Zoetis. “The Guess the Weight Sweepstakes allows us to bring attention to the need for accurate dewormer dosing to help prevent parasite resistance while giving one winning horse owner an opportunity to attend a top equestrian event.”
To enter for a chance to win, eligible participants will be prompted to submit their best guess on the weight of five different horses based on photos that display with each entry form. A winner will be selected and notified personally on April 1, 2016, and then announced via Facebook on April 4, 2016.
The winner of the Guess the Weight Sweepstakes will receive a package for four to the 2016 Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event from April 28 through May 1, 2016, at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky. The package includes:
• Hotel accommodations for four;
• Four admission tickets for all four days to the event, the International Trade Fair, the Sponsor Village and the Kentucky Horse Park;
• Four tickets to the Ringside Sponsor Hospitality Tent featuring closed-circuit monitors of all the action along with bar, beverage service and a daily lunch buffet;
• Four tickets to Thursday’s and Friday’s Rolex Stadium for Dressage with headset commentary;
• On‐Course Hospitality in the Kentucky Club for Saturday’s Cross‐Country Day;
• Personal cross-country course walk with Rolex competitor Doug Payne;
• An autographed copy of Doug Payne’s book “The Riding Horse Repair Manual”;
• Four tickets to Sunday’s Rolex Stadium for Stadium Jumping;
• Preferred parking;
• An exclusive logo gift, a keepsake pin and an official event program for each person.
To learn more and to enter the Guess the Weight Sweepstakes, please visit https://a.pgtb.me/dMS0lH.
No Purchase Necessary. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older, and a horse owner. Begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on 3/15/16 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 3/31/16. To enter and/or for complete Official Rules, go to https://www.facebook.com/EQStable. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Subject to complete Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Zoetis Inc., 100 Campus Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Zoetis (zō-EH-tis) is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 60 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. In 2015, the company generated annual revenue of $4.8 billion with approximately 9,000 employees. For more information, visit www.zoetisUS.com.
For Further Information, Contact :
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States