Healthy cattle gain more from the start — and every day after that. Whether you’re a stocker, backgrounder, nutritionist or feedyard manager, our cattle feed additives can help your cattle stay healthier and perform better from the moment they arrive.
Medicated feed additives from Zoetis help you control or treat gain-robbing illnesses like coccidiosis and bovine respiratory disease while increasing feed intake, efficiency and average daily gain.
Choose the ionophore feed additive that delivers more performance:
- Increases feed intake without compromising feed efficiency1-4
- Simplifies your starter rations because it does not require a step-up program
- Controls coccidiosis
- Can be fed in combination with AUREOMYCIN®, giving you more flexibility for disease treatment or control. When BOVATEC is fed in combination with AUREOMYCIN, a veterinary feed directive is required.
Don’t let this common but costly disease put your cattle at risk. DECCOX is a nonantibiotic feed additive that prevents coccidiosis in cattle that often have compromised immune systems.
- Protects against coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zuernii
- Reduces treatment costs and performance losses associated with clinical outbreaks5
Choose MGA to suppress estrus (heat)
- Improves feed efficiency and increases weight gain
- Reduced riding-related injuries and dark cutters, as demonstrated by studies6
- Increased percentage of heifers grading Choice and Prime, based on study results6,7
Control and treat with the convenience of in-feed delivery.
- Controls and treats bacterial pneumonia in cattle caused by Pasteurella multocida organisms susceptible to chlortetracycline
- Treats bacterial enteritis in cattle caused by Escherichia coli
Caution: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.Details for AUREOMYCIN
Maintain weight gain, even when faced with respiratory disease such as shipping fever.
- Protects newly weaned, stressed or incoming cattle
- Streamlines antimicrobial treatment with convenient in-feed delivery
Caution: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.Details for AUREO S 700
Do not use AUREOMYCIN in calves to be processed for veal.
Withdraw AUREO S 700 seven (7) days prior to slaughter. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Do not use BOVATEC in calves to be processed for veal. Do not allow horses or other equines access to feeds containing lasalocid, as ingestion may be fatal. Feeding undiluted or mixing errors resulting in excessive concentrations of lasalocid could be fatal to cattle and sheep.
Do not use DECCOX in cows producing milk for human consumption.
1Data on file, Study Report No. MC013-06-AULA13 (Colorado study), Zoetis Inc. 2Data on file, Study Report No. MC014-06-AULA13 (South Dakota study), Zoetis Inc.
3Data on file, Study Report No. MC015-06-AULA13 (Oklahoma study), Zoetis Inc.
4Data on file, Study Report No. MC017-06-AULA13 (New Mexico study), Zoetis Inc.
5Data on file, Study Report No. AR-00269, Zoetis Inc.
6Sides GE, Swingle RS, Vasconcelos JT, Borg RC, Moseley WM. Effect of Feeding Melengestrol Acetate, Monensin, and Tylosin on Performance, Carcass Measurements, and Liver Abscesses of Feedlot Heifers. Prof Anim Sci. 2009;2(5):459-464.
7Perrett T, Wildman BK, Vogstad AR, et al. Evaluation of the Efficacy and Cost-Effectiveness of Melengestrol Acetate in Feedlot Heifer Calves in Western Canada. Vet Ther. 2008;9(3):223-240.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States