- Data on file, Study Report No. 3131C-60-96-154, Zoetis Inc. Protection defined as nonviremic cows based on BVDV Type 1 positive blood samples. Fetal tissues were collected following abortion or Caesarean section. A fetus was considered BVDV Type 1 positive if any tissues were positive.
- Data on file, Study Report No. 313R-60-02-250, Zoetis Inc. Protection defined as nonviremic cows. An animal was considered viremic if any blood sample was BVD positive. Fetal tissues were collected following abortion or fetal euthanasia. A fetus was considered BVDV Type 2 positive if any tissue was positive.
- Data on file, Study Report No. 3131C-60-98-170, Zoetis Inc.
- Walz PH, Givens MD, Rodning SP, et al. Evaluation of reproductive protection against bovine viral diarrhea virus and bovine herpesvirus-1 afforded by annual revaccination with modified-live viral or combination modified-live/killed viral vaccines after primary vaccination with modified-live viral vaccine. Vaccine. 2017;35(7):1046-1054.
- Data on file, Study Report Nos. 3437R-60-03-302, 3437R-60-03-303 and 3437R-60-03-304, Zoetis Inc.
We are Mon–Fri, 8am–8pm ET
For animals. For health. For you.
This site is intended for U.S. Animal Healthcare Professionals.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2019 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved.