- CATTLEMASTER GOLD FP"' 5 label. Zoetis Services, LLC., Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Vira Shield" 6 + L5 HB label. Elanco Animal Health, Larchwood, IA, 51241. Triangle" 10 HB label, Boehringer lngelheim Vetmedica, Inc., Duluth, GA, 30096
- Data on file, Study Report No. 3131C-60-98-170, Zoetis Inc.
- Data on file, Study Report Nos. 3437R-60-03-302, 3437R-60-03-303 and 3437R-60-03-304, Zoetis Inc.
SHOULD HAVE USED CATTLEMASTER GOLD FP ®
PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST.
CATTLEMASTER GOLD FP is:
- Safe for any cow, anytime, regardless of vaccination history
- The only inactivated BVD vaccine that claims reproductive disease protection on the label 1
- Backed by the Fetal Protection Guarantee**
CATTLEMASTER GOLD FP vaccines are safe for any cow, any calf, any time. Depending on the vaccine you choose, you can expect CATTLEMASTER GOLD FP to:
- Aid in preventing:
- Abortion caused by IBR
- Respiratory disease caused by IBR, BVD Types 1 and 2, parainfluenza 3 (PI3) and BRSV
- Leptospirosis caused by Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae and L. pomona
Vaccine Indications ®
Guaranteed: No IBR Abortions or BVD PI Calves**
Zoetis guarantees all calves born to be 100% BVD PI free and will guarantee against IBR abortions provided that all cows and heifers are vaccinated with BOVI-SHIELD GOLD FP ®, CATTLEMASTER GOLD FP ® or PREGGUARD GOLD FP ® according to label or program indications.
Protecting Calves Before Day One
Watch the prerecorded webinar about an immunization program that offers high levels of protection and convenience.
Paul H. Walz, DVM, MS, PhD, Diplomate, ACVIM
Professor and Coordinator, Animal Health Research Department of Pathobiology
College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University
Daniel W. Scruggs, DVM, Diplomate, ACVP
Managing veterinarian, Zoetis Technical Services.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States