- Smith BP. Large Animal Internal Medicine, 5th ed. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 2014.
- Hessman BE, Fulton RW, Sjeklocha DB, Murphy TA, Ridpath JF, Payton ME. Evaluation of economic effects and the health and performance of the general cattle population after exposure to cattle persistently infected with bovine viral diarrhea virus in a starter feedlot. Am J Vet Res. 2009:70(1):73-85.
- Bellows DS, Ott SL, Bellows RA. Review: Cost of Reproductive Diseases and Conditions in Cattle. Prof Anim Sci. 2002;18(1):26-32.
- Mousel EM, Cushman RA, Perry GA, Kill LK. Effect of heifer calving date on longevity and lifetime productivity, in Proceedings. Appl Repro Strat in Beef Cattle 2012;23-31.
- Walz PH, Givens MD, Rodning SP, et al. Evaluation of reproductive protection against bovine viral diarrhea virus and bovine herpesvirus-1 afforded by annual revaccination with modified-live viral or combination modified-live/killed viral vaccines after primary vaccination with modified-live viral vaccine. Vaccine. 2017;35(7):1046-1054.
For animals. For health. For you.
This site is intended for U.S. Animal Healthcare Professionals.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2020 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved.