Start with APOQUEL for foundational itch relief
Protect the bond with fast, safe itch relief
- Starts providing itch relief within 4 hours; effectively controls itch within 24 hours1,2
- Helps relieve the dog’s suffering and restores peace of mind for owners
- Specifically designed to reduce skin inflammation3
- In a study, APOQUEL was shown to be as effective as steroids in reducing skin inflammation at all time points3
- Allows flexibility to stop and start control of pruritus quickly-as necessary-for assessments during the diagnostic workup (eg, flea and food trials)
- Side effects were similar to placebo over short term
- Most common side effects in a short-term clinical trial included vomiting and diarrhea, and were self-limiting2
- Can be used concomitantly with many medications, including NSAIDs, anti-infectives, parasiticides, antifungals and allergen-specific immunotherapy4
- The use of APOQUEL has not been evaluated in combination with other systemic immunosuppressants, such as corticosteroids and cyclosporine
TAILOR YOUR APPROACH WITH INDIVIDUALIZED CARE
CYTOPOINT is a great option for allergic dogs of all ages, including when you need to stop the itch in dogs less than 12 months of age
For animals. For health. For you.
This site is intended for U.S. Animal Healthcare Professionals.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2020 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved.