BUILDING ON THE TRUSTED LEGACY OF REVOLUTION® (selamectin)
- Safe for cats and kittens as young as 8 weeks of age, weighing 2.8 lbs or greater
- Simple-to-apply, quick-drying, small-volume, monthly topical solution
- Helps protect the special bond between cats and their families; no separation required after applying
See the MOAs, or modes of action, behind the "PLUS"
Selamectin and Sarolaner Deliver Even Broader Protection Against Parasites ...
With Unique Dual Action Against Fleas and Ear Mites
- Selamectin MOA: kills parasites primarily through interference with their glutamate-gated chloride channels, causing paralysis and death of the target parasite
- Sarolaner MOA: kills parasites primarily through interference with their GABA-gated chloride channels, causing increased nerve stimulation and death of the target parasite
REVOLUTION PLUS is a simple-to-apply, quick-drying, small-volume, monthly topical solution that protects against fleas (Ctenocephalides felis), ticks (black-legged or deer tick (Ixodes scapularis), Gulf Coast tick (Amblyomma maculatum) and American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis)), ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), roundworms (Toxocara cati), hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme), and heartworms (Dirofilaria immitis) for cats and kittens as young as eight weeks of age and weighing 2.8 pounds or greater.
in humans were cases of Lyme disease
of cat owners LEAVE
their veterinarian’s office without purchasing any flea, tick, or heartworm preventative*2
of pet owners FORGOT
to administer flea and tick preventatives on time†3
*VetStreet pets purchasing FTH, 2015 (n=5638).
†Dog owner flea and tick product study, March 15, 2016 (n=1507).
For animals. For health. For you.
This site is intended for U.S. Animal Healthcare Professionals. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may not have marketing authorization or may have different product labeling in different countries. The animal health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with an animal healthcare professional. All decisions regarding the care of a veterinary patient must be made with an animal healthcare professional, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2021 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved.