Mycobacterium Avium Subspecies Paratuberculosis Antibody Test Kit
DETECT JOHNE’S DISEASE WITH CONFIDENCE IN CATTLE AND GOAT HERDS
SERELISA® ParaTB Ab Mono Indirect is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) test kit licensed for the detection of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis specific antibodies in bovine serum and plasma and caprine serum (Johne’s disease).
SERELISA ParaTB Ab Mono Indirect PROVIDES:
- Excellent plate-to-plate consistency1
- 480 wells per kit/up to 460 tests
- Fast results—approximately 75 minutes
- Easy-to-use testing method
- Convenience—90-day stability once plate pouch opened2 and 2-hour stability for diluted conjugate3
1. Data on file, Mycobacterium Paratuberculosis Antibody Test Kit–Product Improvement Validation Report Amendment, Zoetis Inc.
2. Data on file. Study Report No. D830Z-US-14-017, Zoetis Inc.
3. Data on file. Study Report No. D830Z-US-14-019, Zoetis Inc.