- In well-controlled laboratory studies,
Simparicachewable tablets demonstrated ≥96.9% effectiveness for 35 days against Ixodes scapularis, Amblyomma americanum, Amblyomma maculatum, Dermacentor variabilis, and Rhipicephalus sanguineus.1-3
As demonstrated in a clinical study, Lyme and anaplasmosis didn’t stand a chance against
Summary of Pivotal Dose Confirmation Studies Against Ticks in the United States 2,3
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Six RH, Geurden T, Carter L, et al. Evaluation of the speed of kill of
2. Zoetis. Data on file. Study Number A166C-US-15-608. Dose Confirmation of PF-06450567 Administered Orally Against Induced Infestations of Ixodes scapularis on Dogs. 2016.
3. Six RH, Everett WR, Young DR, et al. Efficacy of a novel oral formulation of
4. Little SE. Changing paradigms in
5. Honsberger NA, Six RH, Heinz TJ, Weber A, Mahabir SP, Berg TC. Efficacy of
This site is intended for U.S. Animal Healthcare Professionals.
The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may not have marketing authorization or may have different product labeling in different countries. The animal health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with an animal healthcare professional. All decisions regarding the care of a veterinary patient must be made with an animal healthcare professional, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
All trademarks are the property of Zoetis Services LLC or a related company or a licensor unless otherwise noted. ©2018 Zoetis Services LLC. All rights reserved. SMP-00181R1
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States