1. General Directions: Vaccination of healthy dogs is recommended. Shake well. Aseptically administer 1 mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
2. Primary Vaccination: Healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older should receive 2 doses administered 2-3 weeks apart. If dogs are vaccinated before the age of 4 months, they should be revaccinated with a single dose upon reaching 4 months of age. (Maternal antibodies may interfere with development of an adequate immune response in puppies less than 4 months old.)
3. Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
1. Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
2. Use entire contents when first opened.
3. Contains gentamicin as preservative.
4. Vaccination of pregnant bitches should be avoided.
5. As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.
6. This product has been shown to be efficacious in healthy animals. A protective immune response may not be elicited if animals are incubating an infectious disease, are malnourished or parasitized, are stressed due to shipment or environmental conditions, are otherwise immunocompromised, or the vaccine is not administered in accordance with label directions.
Technical inquiries should be directed to Zoetis Veterinary Services, (800) 366-5288 (USA), (800) 461-0917 (Canada).