CONFIDENTLY GO FROM
SUSPECTING TO DETECTING*
A QUALITY, POINT-OF-CARE LEPTOSPIROSIS TEST THAT DELIVERS RAPID, RELIABLE RESULTS
WITNESS® Lepto detects the primary immune response (immunoglobulin M [IgM] antibodies) which develops within one week of exposure to canine leptospires.
TARGETS THE PREDOMINANT PRIMARY IMMUNE RESPONSE (IgM)
Adapted from: Tizard IR. Veterinary Immunology—An Introduction. 5th ed. Philadelphia: W B Saunders Co; 1996: fig 135, and Greene C. “Leptospirosis.” Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat. 4th ed. St. Louis: Elsevier; 2012: 431-447.
DEMONSTRATED TO DETECT IgM INDUCED BY FOUR IMPORTANT CANINE SEROVARS
|• Canicola||• Grippotyphosa|
|• Icterohaemorrhagiae||• Pomona|
BETTER ANTIBODY DETECTION IN EARLY EXPOSURE THAN MICROSCOPIC AGGLUTINATION TEST (MAT)1-4
*Seroconversion was seen in some dogs as early as day 4 for both methods
GREATER DETECTION RATES AT DAY 71-4
- Data on file, Study Report No. BH63W-US-12-029, Zoetis Inc.
- Data on file, Study Report No. BH63W-US-16-230, Zoetis Inc.
- Data on file, Study Report No. BH63W-US-16-231, Zoetis Inc.
- Data on file, Study Report No. BH63W-US-16-232, Zoetis Inc.
* WITNESS Lepto Antibody Test Kit detects canine IgM antibodies to four important canine leptospiral serovars.