Bringing equine education, management tips and resources to iOS mobile devices
The EQStable app makes horse owners’ lives easier and more fun by putting all their equine needs and notifications in the palm of their hand. It provides one place to manage their horse’s health needs, share rides with friends and stay up to date on industry issues. Download the app for free on the Apple® App Store® by searching for EQStable.
- My Stable prompts horse owners for information about their horse or herd to create individual horse profiles and manage all aspects of their lives, from vaccination and exercise to shoeing and deworming, by setting reminder alerts for upcoming events or appointments.
- Track My Ride gives riders the opportunity to track and save their rides with a ride history log. Riders can name each route and specify the horse they rode and share their ride with friends on Facebook®.
- Calendar stores dates of upcoming competitions, appointments and events.
- TheHorse.com News lists the latest equine industry stories that users can read with one easy click.
- Horse Health features tips on deworming, vaccination, dentistry and shoeing for a horse or herd.
- Products lists photos and general information about each Zoetis product.
- Settings lets horse owners tailor their social media share settings and which alerts they want to receive for appointments, events and outbreak notifications.
- Notifications allows horse owners to receive important information, updates and promotions.
- Global Veterinarian Link, supplies access to important health documents such as EIA certificates, GoPass® six-month passports and health certificates (eCVIs).