GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Clean the hoof thoroughly, removing debris and necrotic material prior to application of KOPERTOX®. Apply daily to affected hoofs with a narrow paint brush (about 1") until fully healed. Caution: Do not allow runoff of excess KOPERTOX® onto hair since contact with KOPERTOX® may cause some hair loss. Do not contaminate feed.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
CAUTION: Do not use on animals which are raised for food production.
Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid fire, flame, sparks or heaters.
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician immediately. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.