STRONGID® C 2X
BREAK THE CYCLE OF PARASITE INFECTION
Keeping parasite levels under control helps your horse perform at his best. Parasites steal nutrition, energy and good health from your horse. Left unchecked, parasites can cause damage to vital organs, impair growth and performance, and may cause colic.
A daily dose of STRONGID® C 2X helps break the cycle of parasite infection. STRONGID C 2X helps prevent Strongylus vulgaris larval infestations and control adult large strongyles as well as adult and fourth-stage larvae (L4) of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
Certain risk factors may call for daily deworming to help maintain health and peak performance:
- Boarding and training barns
- Movement on/off farm for training or competitions
- High-risk age groups such as foals, weanlings and geriatric horses
- High stocking densities (more than two horses per acre)
- Nonrotated pastures
- Continuous parasite exposure
- Confirmed fecal egg count (FEC) of more than 200 eggs per gram
To identify your horse’s parasite exposure risk, work with your veterinarian to conduct an FEC test. Then evaluate your horse’s Individualized Deworming™ needs by answering a few questions on IDMyHorse.com.
For horses at higher risk of parasite exposure, STRONGID C 2X provides a safe, effective method to help reduce exposure to parasites.