EXCENEL® RTU EZ
One course of treatment halts swine respiratory disease.
Treat and control complex swine respiratory diseases with EXCENEL® RTU EZ.
EXCENEL® RTU EZ (ceftiofur hydrochloride) Sterile Suspension provides effective treatment against Swine Respiratory Disease (SRD) pathogens. A ready-to-use, easily syringeable solution –
EXCENEL RTU EZ has two usage options allowing greater flexibility to effectively treat sows and finishing pigs.
NOW WITH GREATER USAGE FLEXIBILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Two usage options allowing greater flexibility in treating finishing pigs and sows:
- Up to 5 mL per injection site for situations when a shorter four-day withdrawal period is needed.
- NEW: Up to 15 mL in a single injection site with a withdrawal period of six days.
Ready-to-use, easily syringeable solution requires no mixing or special preparations.
Dose and Route
- 1 mL / 22-37 lb. (3-5 mg/kg)
- Intramuscular (IM)
ONE COURSE OF TREATMENT HALTS SRD
Treat and control complex swine bacterial respiratory diseases associated with:
- Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae (APP)
- Pasteurella multocida
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Streptococcus suis (S. suis)
COUNT ON COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT
- SRD can be complex to manage and make a big impact on your herd’s health, productivity and profitability1. At Zoetis we have the right tools and expertise to help you manage SRD.
- You can count on the renowned technical support and customer service from Zoetis.
EXPORT MARKET (JAPANESE) WITHDRAWALS:
- Up to 5 mL per injection site with a five-day withdrawal.
- NEW: Up to 15 mL per injection site requires a six-day withdrawal.
CONTACT YOUR ZOETIS REPRESENTATIVE FOR MORE INFORMATION.