Effective Salmonella Management
Salmonella enteritidis Bacterin-Newcastle-Bronchitis Vaccine, Mass. Type, Killed Virus
Poulvac SE-ND-IB aids in the reduction of Salmonella enteritidis colonization of the internal organs and also aids in the prevention of the signs and lesions associated with Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis.
Why Vaccinate With Poulvac SE-ND-IB?
- Contains three inactivated SE phage types including 8, 13a and the highly pathogenic phage type 4
- The most common Salmonella enteritidis phage types identified in humans globally include phage types 4, 8 and 13a1
- Poulvac SE and SE-ND-IB are the only vaccines that contain all three phage types, helping reduce Salmonella enteritidis colonization
- Protection across three key poultry diseases: Salmonella enteritidis, Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis
- Easy to administer
Three Vaccines to Help Reduce One Serious Threat
Modified-live and inactivated Salmonella vaccines from Zoetis, along with our industry-leading tech support, offer a comprehensive management program to assist in the reduction of Salmonella colonization in poultry operations. Our complete Salmonella management program includes:
- A proven portfolio of vaccines—Poulvac SE, Poulvac SE-ND-IB and Poulvac ST—to help prevent egg-borne Salmonella contamination
- Diagnostic services to assess disease control and validate vaccine impact
- Industry-leading technical service support to interpret serology and diagnostic reports and help strengthen your Salmonella control program
For more information about Salmonella prevention and control please visit www.FreeFromSE.com