Zoamix® for Poultry
Type A Medicated Article
- Zoamix is a Type A Medicated Article available in the form of a tan, free-flowing coarse powder.
- Zoamix provides year-round (nonseasonal) coccidiosis protection.
- Zoamix is a component of rotation programs, with characteristics of both a synthetic anticoccidial and an ionophore.1
- Zoamix is a unique synthetic anticoccidial that allows immunity to develop.
- Similar to the action of an ionophore, Zoamix allows some cycling of the parasite, thus eliciting host immunity against all major Eimeria species of coccidian.1
- Zoamix is a part of Rotecc® Coccidiosis Management — a customizable approach to rotation from Zoetis that helps ensure you’re employing the right methods at the right time for managing against coccidiosis.