Top, effective businesses that produce sustainable results over time are including in their business practices a clear talent management strategy, they are fully aware of the importance of their people in producing those results. I believe that putting PeopleFirst, seeing the potential in people and helping them achieve that potential is a key element in achieving success in business today. I love being a grain of sand in contributing to business maximizing the potential of their people.
Just like there are biological principles in the foundation of each agricultural business, there is a biological basis in the people aspects of agricultural business. They are alive, changing, emerging. As agriculture businesses become more complex, it is important that the talent management component continues to strengthen leadership abilities, evolved communication skills, advanced team problem-solving and solid decision-making. My passion and vocation is in helping our clients strengthen the talent management of their organizations, as this provides a competitive advantage and fuels success and the desired bottom-line results.
Background & Experience
- 10 years experience in corporate management and leadership positions
- 17 years experience as organizational development consultant, change agent and executive coach
- A transformation agent who contributes to robust organizational cultures that produce sustainable results over time
- Executive coach (over 4,000 hours) and facilitator/trainer (thousands of hours) that has made significant contributions to behaviors in leadership positions that create lasting impact.
- El Zamorano, Biologist (Honduras)
- Kansas State University, B.S.
- Kansas State University, M.S.
- Hudson Institute of Coaching, Santa Barbara, CA
- Clear Leadership. Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University
- Entrepreneur Operating System. EOS
- Fierce Conversations Certification
- Various Certifications and Diplomas in O.D. work