I believe the world would be a better place if we all learned to listen to one another…really listen. When leaders improve their abilities to listen and ask high-quality questions, they become better decision makers and more effectively involve their teams in the process. We support what we help create. When leaders involve their teams in decision-making and problem solving, they gain a more engaged workforce. With greater engagement levels come greater bottom-line profitability.
I have been coaching leaders in the animal health industry—from large producers to veterinary hospitals—for over three years and have enjoyed bringing lessons learned and best practiced from my corporate experiences to this industry.
Background & Experience
- Dr. Kerri Laryea has spent almost 20 years of her career leading and developing high-performing teams. She is passionate about facilitating transformative learning and change with groups and individuals. She has consulted with hundreds of companies and individuals to take the lead on their next levels of success—leadership development, employee engagement, effective communication, and teambuilding
- Dr. Laryea serves as faculty for PeopleFirst Leadership Development. Before starting her own company in 2006, Kerri spent many years in corporate and government leadership roles with organizations such as Thomson Corporation, Pearson Education, and the Medical University of South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specializing in Human Resources Management from Northern Arizona University
- Master’s in Public Administration from the University of South Carolina
- PhD in Transformative Studies from the California Institute of Integral Studies
- Certified coach through the International Association of Coaching