Growing up around animals and agriculture, they became deeply ingrained in me. After studying business in college and learning so much about leadership as a military officer, I jumped at the chance to work for Zoetis and PeopleFirst when they launched the initiative to help veterinarians and agricultural producers better lead and engage their people with the latest leadership philosophies and practices. It was the merger of two of my passions and I'm excited every day to see the results our work produces in peoples' lives.
Background & Experience
- 20 years of sales and training experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Captain in the U.S. Air Force, combat crew certified in air defense and flight commander of a technical training unit
- Worked for various agriculture operations, including row-crop production, food grade corn, sunflowers, soybeans and cotton
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas
- Master of Science in Business and Organizational Management - University of LaVerne, LaVerne, California